Tuesday 26 October 2010

Car Sold

I seem to be a lucky guy lately.

Last evening, I sold the car to a very friendly father of 5 kids. I told him that no-one can sit in the back unless he/she is under 1.50m tall. He seems to be okay with that as I guess that he has a few of those ;)
The more important objective for the purchase may also be that he now has a reason to leave the kids behind and spend a nice weekend with the misses :)

Negociations only took about a minute and I almost didn't have to reduce my asking price. Due to the fact that mine was one of only two on sale in Switzerland, I had put the price up already. The buyer told me that he was waiting since 9 months for my model to come on the market for a decent price. He probably would have taken it also for the original asking price.

But I am happy with the result anyway.
So, end of the week he will probably pick it up already.

No I have one happy and one sad eye...

1 comment:

  1. Think of the purpose it's going to serve!! All for the future.

    ReplyDelete